- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data when you create a user’s account:
- Identification information (Username and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Digital Paros with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with news or events we think you might like.
If you agree, Digital Paros will share your data with our partner company so that it may provide you with news and other information.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in our server hosted by OVH (France) and our mailing platform hosted by Mailerlite (Lithuania).
Our Company will keep your email address until you decide to delete your account and unsubscribe from the mailing list.
Our Company would like to send you information about news and events that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner company.
If you have agreed to receive newsletters, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Digital Paros from contacting you for any purposes or giving your data to Parosweb.Com.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for any purposes, please click here
What are your data protection rights?
Digital Paros would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– You have the right to request Digital Paros for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that Digital Paros correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Digital Paros to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that Digital Paros erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that Digital Paros restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to Digital Paros’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that Digital Paros transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +30 22840 24571
Or write to us: Parosweb OE
4, Marinopoulos street
Parikia – 84400 Paros
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, cookies are only placed on your computer and we DO NOT
collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Digital Paros uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. Only first-party cookies are used. Third-party cookies are NOT used.
- Analytics – Digital Paros uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Data is stored on our server for our sole usage. Digital Paros DOES NOT share any aspects of this data with third parties for advertising or any other purposes. We also DO NOT share online data collected through cookies with any advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you WILL NOT be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +30 22840 24571
Or write to us at: Parosweb OE
4, Marinopoulos street
Parikia – 84400 Paros
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Digital Paros has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.